The idea of influencer marketing is not new, and it has taken the market by storm right from the time it hit it. This form of marketing is going nowhere as of now as this industry is on the verge of growing even more. Moreover, social marketing giants are planning to increase the influencer marketing budgets this year as more brands are hovering towards this medium. Most of the reputed and even start-up brands are looking for influencers to help increase the current buyer’s base and get to sell some of their products more. Besides some of the other digital marketing ways like SEO optimization and social media-based advertising, influencer marketing has paved its way to be right at the top of the list.
So, you are likely to come across some of the best trends, which will improve the current influencer marketing stand to a completely new level. Successful campaigns here are designed to provide a “multi-channel” session. Here, you will find the contents flowing across influencer profiles, blogs, and even on multiple social media platforms. So, without wasting time any further, it is better to get going with the top-notch influencer marketing trends to lead their ways into 2020.
The merging process to be considered:
Right now, the firms are trying hard to merge influencer, content, and social media marketing into one solid plan. Previously, people used to think of these platforms to be separate ideals and different types of online marketing. But, reality has it differently. These three forms are different but will be part of one singular online marketing source.
- This change is now more evident at this present moment. Most of the firms will not just engage in any one of these marketing values as they want it all.
- The idea of content marketing right now is to create content and then share the same with customers and some of the potential clients.
- Right now, SMM and influencer marketing seem to concentrate more on content distribution. They are now using the social media account to be the delivery mechanism. The difference is just on the platform, which physically creates content and then delivers the same.
- Some of the most advent supporters of this field of influencer marketing will be operating on their own social accounts with lower followers for Instagram and lesser reach out than the influencers.
- Some of the supporting of successful SMM will also plan to work together with influencers. In the same way, blog and company website operators will be working on social media accounts for promoting content. So, you can easily address these stages to be inter-related in 2020.
Nano- and Micro-influencers on the rise:
Marketers are now paying more attention to their budget scale. So, they get to work with influencers. The target isn’t towards the celebrity influencers anymore, as most companies cannot invest a larger amount for such marketing. So, right now, micro and nano-influencers are turning out to be more appealing than ever. It is mainly because of their niche forces and an increase in the field of personal engagement with audiences. So, businesses will start to boom even with these small influencers without burning hole in the marketing budget at all.
Macro-influencers will follow the range between 10,000 and 1 million, while the micro-influencers will have it between 5000 to 10,000 followers. Then you have the nano-influencers with the following count between 1000 and 5000. Yes, the numbers aren’t massive, like celebrity influencers, but can get your work done easily.
Long term based influencer partnerships on your way:
Most of the time, marketers used to select influencers to work on their needs and won’t plan to get their services for a long time. Mostly, the influencers had to cover up for any specified campaign or event. But this note is here to change for betterment now. With 2020 right by your side, brands are now planning to get into long-term professional relationships and now just moving right away from paying for those single posts.
- Brands are now getting into longer relationships with influencers. They are gaining greater insights for those working best for their brands.
- So, influencers are now working hard to get some high-quality content from their sides to make the ongoing partnerships with the brands to last long.
- This form of change is likely to address premium financial stability for the influencers. They can even turn out to be a strong advocate of the selected brands they get into a deal with. So, it will result in higher ROI and winning situations for the brands and influencers, both.
Focusing on the story-telling approach:
It is better to narrate a brand in a storytelling approach to help it be more appreciable from the buyer’s side. It is better to narrate the story in such a language and manner, which becomes best for the audiences to understand and learn. Proficient brand storytelling can always drive in emotional engagement and will result in enhanced business services. Recent studies have shown that around 92% of the brands are willing to make ads that feel and look like stories.
Dealing with the world of performance marketing:
With a growing hike in the field of influencer space, clients will move out of those names whose work won’t translate into profit. Even the creators have to face this challenge of monetizing their accounts. So, right now, you are about to come and see some of the more payment based on performance between the influencers and the brands. The payment will vary based on their number of views the brand is getting, the number of clicks, and a number of sales made through that influencer marketing in 2020.
These are some of the major trends of 2020 that will be revolutionizing the field of influencer marketing. The more you get to research the trends, the better points you will come up with. Right at the end, it remains all about the best influencer teams to watch out for.
Author Bio: Karen Anthony is a Business Tech Analyst. She loves to share her tips with friends. She is passionate about trendy gadgets.